Saturday, June 20, 2009

There Must Be Someone To Tell

I read that Gabriel's mother reads his blog. I read that other bloggers have their friends read their blogs. I've never told anyone. In the beginning, it never occurred to me. Nobody knows I have a blog, none of my friends. Not Shane, not David, not Mark, not Kaine. None of them know that I write about them.

I haven't told anyone because I figure it leaves me free to write what I like. I think if I told someone, I'd start to self-censor.

But, just lately, I've been wondering if I'd ever tell anyone?

So, thinking about telling someone, I decided that, if I do, I'm going to start with my mate Jill. She's a good neutral figure, as in, I'm not writing about her constantly. We've known each other since we were teenagers. We can say anything to each other. We are way passed ever being offended by anything the other says...

... oh, I don't know, maybe I'll keep my mouth shut.

What if I tell them and nobody reads it? Can't be bothered. Apathetic bunch.

I never really wrote it for my friends to read, anyway. I always wrote it to see if I could make something interesting for other people to read. You know, people who don't know the story to begin with. Introduce a group of friends, who just happen to be... um...er?

Oh, I'm just rambling now? Grrr!


1 comment:

Gabriel said...

my friends know about my blog. it doesn't make me self-censor because sometimes it helps people you love or care about find the subtext. so they understand your thoughts and emotion without having to voice it.