Sunday, June 21, 2009

Slapping Kaine

Kaine came over. I was lying on my bed reading. He threw himself on me and asked what I was reading. When I said, The Slap, he said, yes please.

So, I slapped his arse. He said he liked it. So I slapped it again. When his jeans were around his thighs and his cheeks were red with hand prints, he panted for me to stop. He rolled over in the sheets, with a cheeky smile. He looked adorable, as he got his breath.


He's got great legs, hairy, thick thighs, thick calves. He snuggled up next to me and put his head on my chest and said, "Keep reading. I need a rest. I like it here... he smiled... best."

I patted his head and he dozed off next to me.

I think I like him best too.


Funny hey? Moments of illusion. In the heat of it all, we can allow our minds to wander to places unknown. Not that I think anything about it. Self deception? Not that I expect much. Self preservation. But, in the moment, moments together can be joyous. Seconds, minutes, all strung together can be a life time. The present, the here and now, is what it’s all about, after all.

A smile, make me laugh. Bliss.

Every thing else will take care of itself.

It will be what it will be.


No comments: