Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nearly Midnight...

Winter, tree branches like splinters, heating on. The breeze has a bite. The sun has gone. I stayed in all day, the sky was grey. I didn’t leave the house, I didn't even go to the shop. Lit a fire, a pile of wood I’d chopped. I was at my computer from morning to dusk. My ears are ringing, I’m not sure why? Tinnitus from the whine of my machine, I guess. I wonder, is that even possible? Likely? I'm going to keep away from it tomorrow just to test. It does have a certain, constant pitch. It’s not the first time, the ears not the whine. I wondered if I was sick, something to do with my eye problem that just won’t quit. You know, moving to my ears just to be a bitch. But maybe it’s the hours I spend in front of the screen, nine hours today, it would seem. I’m sure it’s not good for me, I should be exercising, you know, moving about.

Bloody hell, I haven’t ridden my bike or gone for a walk in weeks.


OMG! David wants to give the cleaner a pay rise. I want to give her the sack. We have some ground to make up, on this one. 


No comments: