Monday, June 08, 2009

Smoking

I often smoke in bed, you know, when I'm tucked up with late night television, just the blue glow of the tube on my face. People tell me that this is a bad thing to do. Fall asleep, go up in flames. Imagine waking to a cloud of smoke?

I'm 4 days passed my give up day, according to the pills I'm taking. Bugger! I just can't seem to get my head around it.

Kaine tells me that he doesn't like me smoking. Big brown eyes, worried look. He always makes me laugh when he does that. He likes my laughing almost as much.

I'm going to give it a go today. Give it a go. I feel strong. I haven't got any, I'd have to go to the shop. So, why not.

Mark's the one who's been calling me practically every day about smoking and quitting.

"Come on Chriso, I need the pills to work for you, so I can use them to stop too."

It's kind helped put it in my head. So, here goes.

One thing, though. I've already turned into a grumpy bastard these last few months. Watch out world, I could be biting and scratching and clawing...


In the evening...

I haven't smoked all day and I feel remarkably fine, all things considered.

I haven't had the urge to kill anyone, so that's always a bonus.


No comments: