Saturday, June 13, 2009

Well, There's a Thing

Okay, I have to write this, just because. It's probably not something I would usually write, exactly, maybe, but I'm a little surprised by it.

It's not something I've really experienced before. No, it's not.

I imagine that Kaine wouldn't be too impressed if he knew I was telling the world.

David's always loved it, but then David's sexual tastes aren't always what one would describe as "usual."

Shane says he's okay with it, but it isn't something he'd choose in a guy, like David would.

I'm surprised that I, actually, kinda like it. Well, have grown to like it, kinda quickly. On my hands, afterwards...

I haven't told David yet, he'll get his "crazy" eyes when I do and he'll demand to know every last detail.

I, guess, I like it because I like Kaine. It's all apart of him.

And remember, my last two boyfriends, Manny and Maurice, who should have had the potential for it, but had surgery as adults to please their then boyfriends.

I'm not sure that I want to say it now, because once written down the meaning may not, exactly, be as clear as I might want it to be.

Okay. Kaine's foreskin has a pungent scent, even straight out of the shower, I tested it... and I find that I like it.

There. I said it. It's just him. David says he looks for it. Shane says he likes body odour. The smells of men. To be enjoyed.

Who'd have thought?


2 comments:

Bold oy! said...

I like a ripe armpit etc.

Adaptive Radiation said...

Never under-estimate the power of scent. Body odour, for example, reveals important information about genetic compatability (not that this really matters in the present case but the point is that there is a biological basis to preferring the smell of people we find attractive). No judgements here.