Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Don't Think He Is Really Buying It

Sam is pissed off with me. It is to be expected. Well, I did, pretty much, ignored him all week. It's true. I looked after my mum, but ignored him. Oh, I didn't mean to. I didn't do it on purpose. I had lots of things to think about and lots of things going on. I had to make all of the decisions, which is fine, but it left me with little energy afterwards. It was all swirling there for a few days and I had to snatch at the information and make decisions fast. I was exhausted at the end of each day and just wanted to shut down, afterwards.


Problem being, I don't think he is really buying it. Oh well, best I make it up to him today. Or smack him one? Now which? I suggested that I might slap his arse, which he didn't respond to, which he normally would. That was an easy one to pick.

I've been very gentle so far, but he just wasn't sounding like he was in a forgiving mood, not entirely. I mean, he said that he understood, but his tone, kinda, said something else.

Grrr!

He wants me to stop smoking pot, too, which is probably a good call. And, you know, I don't mind boyfriends telling me what to do, it is a part of their charm, the tussle between their wants and my wants, but they have to make it to boyfriend status first. Don't you think?


2 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

You've had a couple of really full on days. He should hopefully understand that (even if he is a little pissed).

FletcherBeaver said...

Hmmm... not, so, sure about that. No, he does... kind of. Maybe. I think.