Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Just Go With It

Sam is really lovely. Gorgeous. Handsome. He likes me a lot. I kind of like him too. We’re spending a lot of time together. Monday night, Saturday night, you know what we were doing. We have lunch most days, just coffee yesterday, after he’d been for a job interview. He sat opposite me and gazed at me as I ate my lunch. We kiss without reserve in public as we part. Loved up, we hold hands across the café table. It's nice to touch, skin.

Wow, fuck me. If you told me I’d be going so full on so soon, a few weeks ago, I’d have laughed at you. No way! Ha, ha. But, you know, holding back where does it get you? I mean, what could possibly go wrong, short of Sam becoming a stalker if I said I didn’t want to continue, not that I feel that. Not that I think he would. (Ha ha, and I’d know after just weeks) What is there to be scared of, really? (I sound like all those mates I've advised to slow it down in the past) You know, I’ve got a happy life I can return to, this is the icing we all want to add to the top of it. It is. Yep. Big smile.


No comments: