Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Cute Man

Sam stayed last night, for only the second time. He came over after work and hung out for the night. We watched teev and ate Vietnamese and cuddled on the couch. Shane got more and more pissed, Sam thinks he's funny.

Shane likes Sam, I can tell. When I asked late if Sam wanted to go home, (the driver to the non-driver) Shane said, before Sam could answer, “You should stay, it’s too late to go now. Stay. Stay.” Or should that be, Shane slurred?

I don’t usually like sleeping with anyone... actually, that’s not exactly true. I don’t like sleeping with just anyone, but with Sam, it’s kind of nice. We fell asleep our heads touching on the same pillow. That must be saying something, huh?


He kissed me bleary-eyed this morning. "See ya, gotta get to work."

I rolled over and looked at the clock one-eyed, it was 8am. My day off.

It felt good, you know. Nice.

"See ya handsome."

He smiled his sweet smile. I pulled the doona up to my neck and could feel sleep coming for me again. Sam waved from the door.


2 comments:

Gabriel said...

awwwww.... sweet...... dating puppy love!

FletcherBeaver said...

He's sweet. I've been having lunch with him too.