Friday, October 01, 2010

Don't You Love The Internet

Don't you just love the Internet. My phone packed it in, it froze and I had to remove the back to see if removing the battery would fix the problem. But, do you think I could find my manual or work out how to remove the back from the bloody phone. It just wouldn't budge no matter what I did.

I'd already had a bad day with my mum telling me that I never did anything she wanted e.g. let her go home and that I could stop coming to visit her, thank you very much. Nothing I did was good enough. She was a grumpy bitch from the get go.

And I just wasn't in the mood, having been sick all week, I suspect. Normally, I can tell her something funny, or change the setting and she'd chill and everything would fine, but not today. I wasn't 100%, shall we say and I allowed myself to sink into it and get pissy, rather than rise above it and stay cheerful.

Yes, I know, she can't help it, it is the disease and if I was a perfect human being, I'm sure, I'd remember that.

Then when I got home, I decided to type up a few sms', just as a simple, non-thought kind of thing to do, to stop me thinking about madame. And as if by spite, the universe said no and my phone packed it it. (Ponder, maybe there is a god?)

Oh grrr! WHAT? Shit! NO!

And then I couldn't get the back off the phone, no matter what I did and I just knew I was about to force THE BASTARD THING!!!! any minute and then it would be no good anyway all bent out of shape, so I put it down and played 1 or 10 rounds of Freecell... till I got back to it.

So, then I typed into Google "removing the back from my model Nokia phone", and there was the answer. Problem fix. Phone fixed. Yay!

You should have seen the dirt that was inside it. Wow! Er!


No comments: