Saturday, October 02, 2010

Tookus Lingus

tookus lingus... what a very cute expression.

The very pleasurable sexual act of licking another person's anus. A fancier word for rimming, a rim job, tossing salad, analingus, or just plain eating arse.


In a recent survey, 71% were for, 28% were against, so I guess that leaves 1% undecided. Not really an issue you can be undecided about, I would have thought. What would that be, in the middle rotating?

So, buy the tookus lingus mugs, t-shirts and magnets, if you are a fan.


It even gets a mention in pop culture.


Miranda: He kind of... licked my butt.

Samantha: Be specific. Do you mean the cheeks, or...?

Miranda: It was more localised than that.

Carrie: Wait a minute. Are we... are we talking tookus lingus?


I don't mind a bit of tookus lingus, but again, I like being the lingus top, not the bottom. Oh, not that I have any great objections to bottoming for lingus, it's just that I just don't feel it. In fact, I feel it more by giving than I ever do receiving. I guess that's just a comment on life though, really, huh?


No comments: