Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Have I Told You Lately That I Kind Of Like Him?

That Sam, he's flexible. Big smile. Saturday, he ask me over to pick him up. Usually, he catches public transport and just arrives without any discussion.

"I can't expect the driver always to come collect me, I have just as much responsibility to get myself around, even if I don't have a car.

But, Saturday, he called early. Apparently, he was too toey to sit on a train followed by a tram. He's gorgeous, he gets that look on his face, that hold me, love me, pat me look. On the phone, he gets that husky tone.

Have I told you lately that I kind of like him?

We moved furniture all day Sunday, we did three trips backwards and forwards. 

We were late getting lunch. Sam's very keen on his food.

"OMG! It's 3pm no wonder I am hungry. We need to stop for food."

"Okay."

"Now."

"Would you like a kebab?"

He just looked at me as if I was insane, or stupid, after last night’s Turkish fare, which he hated. Matt's birthday, Sydney Road, Turkish. Sam thought the food was appalling.

“You are seriously asking me if I want a kebab?”

“It’s just that it would be quick.”

"You are serious?"

He sat in the passenger seat and shook his head. “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach,” he repeated. He loves that expression.

We stopped off for great Thai food in Victoria Street, we were just passing by. It was the first trip back for the day. He took me to a place he knew.

The Thai soup that I had could quite possibly have been the best thing I have ever eaten.

“Now do you see what I mean about last night’s food?”


1 comment:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Oh Christian, why don't you just go for it? It's plain as day that you have much stronger feelings for this guy than any other guy you've written about since I've started reading your blog. Go on, do it. Take a chance...with Santo.