Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 6 of Quitting Smoking

And as it turns out, I should have staid in bed, yesterday. No, really. 

Everybody was giving me the shits! Big time. I've got three people staying and when I found out that their work had been cancelled today due to the rain, I wanted to kill them. Well? I herumphed.

I yelled at Mark and slammed the phone down on him. 

And when I found myself yelling at Sam and thinking he was a shit... I suddenly stopped myself and thought, Oooohhhhhh... maybe I'm the common denominator here. Then I just had to think, day 6 of quitting smoking. 

Hmmmmm. 

It could be me.

David has always said I was horrible and I've always denied it. Of course, he is wrong and I am right, normally, and David should never read this, as I have given up smoking when he lived with me many times and he didn't even notice, however... there are those occasions when I am a monster and he is right... and this could be one of those occasions.

So, I kissed and made up with Mark and ran away to the country. It's lovely up here, the sun is shining and the birds are singing.


No comments: