Sunday, September 04, 2011

High As A Kite

High as a kite on my dead aunt's birthday, although what one has to do with the other, I'm not sure. The day slipped away and I kissed and caressed and licked and touched my boy for hours, all day Sunday.

Sam and I had a good time, of course. I suggested to him last New Year that we could get high on New Year's Eve each year. And we did last New Year's Eve, having a good time, but you know, it's holidays and that's what holidays are for. I don't think it does a relationship any good to do it more than occasionally. It changes you, it changes your sex life. I've found that doing it too often, you begin to look for it, begin to want it, especially when it comes to sex. But Sam really liked it and when Shane said he was getting "some meth" for the dance party he was going to, Sam's eyes lit up. He had that, oh go on, can't we puppy dog look on his face. So, we did.

Ah, my little monster. He's lovely, really. Have I said that lately? Because he is, handsome, gorgeous, sweet, tender, smart, beautiful. Just lovely.

In the middle of it all, I took nudie photos of him, which I'd post on here if... well, if I didn't want to keep them all to myself. Ha ha.

PS. Sam said days later.

"What is all this talk about meth being highly addictive? If you asked me if I wanted to do it again this weekend, I'd say no."

"The lies that those in power feel that they have to tell to stop the children discovering what fun drugs are."

"Idiots."

"Idiots!"

No comments: