Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Should I be Worried About The Job Situation?

Job vacancies are dropping, job's are becoming harder to get. Should I be worried?

The thought of going back to work still stresses me out. I must be damaged more than I thought. Ohhhhh, I just can't face it, but nor can I relax and just enjoy the time off, as I keep thinking I should be looking for work.

It's a catch 22.

I started looking this week. I thought to myself that I only wanted to work at the top end of Collins Street and low and behold the first job was exactly that. I even liked the sound of it, but when it said “apply today and start tomorrow” I thought… oh really, do I want to start tomorrow? And I felt a chill run right through my body.

But, there were a few jobs I liked the sound of… I’ve just got to apply now. He he. Smile.


No comments: