Friday, December 16, 2011

Drunks, Dentists and Cookies

At 1.30am, I had to get up and tell a couple of drunk (gay) boys and their pissed and screaming fag hag, to shut up. Or, as I usually say to them, How about you got home to your own street and make that noise. The pissed fag hag screamed even more and even louder screeches, after I spoke to them. The passenger gay boy was mouthy too, as the driver told them to get in the car.

“Does this happen a lot,” slurred the mouthy poof, who, I think, thought he was being really smart.

“No, not really, but you guys are waking the people who live here.”

The bitch screamed and then screamed again and then got in the car. Then she wound down the window and screamed again, as they drove away.

Lovely! The joys of the inner suburbs and the tourists who come here for a night out. Gotta luv ‘em.


I was up at 8am. I had to be at the dentist at 9.45. Why did I make such an early appointment, I thought, as I got in the shower?

I drove to St Kilda in the sunshine. It was another lovely, actually, hot day. I was five minutes late, but the dentist didn’t see me until, at least, ten minutes after that. I was pleased I wasn’t late, as such.

I wasn’t as nervous as I thought I might be, considering it is one of my front teeth, even if I felt a little stressed waiting to be called.

“So… are we going to do it today?” asked the dentist.

“Of course, I want to keep my tooth for as long as possible, but if you say it should be taken out, take it out.”

He smiled. “Do you want to go to a periodontist for him to give an opinion?”

“Oh, um, I hadn’t thought about that… um… okay, sure, why not.”

So, my tooth was saved. Well, delayed, I guess, is the most correct way of putting it. I'm now being referred to a Collins Street Periodontist.

"Once it's been taken out, it is too late then."

“Yes, indeed.”

Did I feel relieved? I guess. But not if the tooth ache comes back over Xmas I won’t feel relieved. Of course, I won’t be able to see the periodontist until the new year.


I had coffee afterward in Acland Street. Cherry slice and coffee. I'd stopped smoking... too frightened of the dentist. Ha ha. A huge fat man came and sat next to me and drank coffee. He wouldn't have seen his penis, other than in a mirror, for years, I thought. (I often wonder how guys like that wank?) And just to add to his eventual health problems, he lit a cigarette.

Really?

What did you do that for? Now I want one, I thought, as his smoke blew all over me.

So, I ordered more coffee and ran to the shop and bought some smokes.

Weak as piss, I know.

Goodness me, the sun was out and so were the cute boys. Every time I looked up from my newspaper, I found I was reaching for my glasses to take them off so I could perve. And, I wasn't in a pervy mood, I was happy reading my newspaper and drinking my coffee. However… they just kept coming… so to speak.

There was one guy in a pair of blue (footy) shorts that were a little loose on him and they had slipped down a bit showing off his jocks and his incredibly well toned body. He wasn't big, or muscular, just that perfectly natural zero fat body.

Beautiful.

The curve to the small his back, and the flowing of his round hot arse had to be seen. Yum! Sexy.


I update my CJ workbook, so I can delete CJ altogether. I end up updating it and working on stuff instead.

I read Tony Birch’s short stories in the afternoon lying on the couch in the lounge room, naturally. I think I should concentrate on reading more and let everything else take care of itself.


Sam arrived after work. We ate the dope cookies a friend gave us for Xmax... er, Xmas. (Although, I kind of like Xmax… it’s kind of representative of the shopping patterns of all the idiots at the shops for Xmas)

We went to Woolies and bought ingredients for Chorizo and Eggplant pasta.

Sam is hysterical in the supermarket, laughing stoned. It is the first time I have ever really seen him affected by pot. Usually, the tobacco in a joint spins his head out and he has to say that he doesn’t like it, at all.

We cook the pasta.

Sam is really stoned and very funny.


Shane comes home drunk from his Xmas party. He is loud and laughing and talking non stop. He sees that Sam is having such a good time, so he eats dope cookies too. Sam has more also. Shane is then very smashed and very loud, talking absolute shit, so much so that I begin to say in my head, shut up, shut up, shut up! He passes out cold, not long afterwards… thankfully.

We watched The Day the World Stood Still. Keanu Reeves and Will Smith’s son, Jayden, who is just adorable in this film, with Shane motionless on the other couch.

Sam ignores my advice of being very careful with cookies and he too is felled, although not out cold, just a bit much and he is quiet lying on the couch. He proceeds to be very smashed and claiming that ants are crawling over him, (I’m not sure how to interpret that?) as he slurs his words, waves his legs about, says “Ow ow ow.” And exhales a lot and says, “goodness me.”

We watched Gordon Street. Adam Hills had a Manzillion on the show. We watched him scream as he got his pubes ripped out. I’ve always thought Adam Hills is cute and I wouldn’t mind seeing his willy.


No comments: