Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Email to Beck

(Beck)

Well,

I've got one thing to say about high cholesterol, Fish oil. Oh, I guess that is two words. And stop eating cheese, apparently, that is the worst thing. My cholesterol is 7, but my good cholesterol is quite high, which is what fish oil promotes, which, apparently, cancels out the bad cholesterol. Which reminds me, I should take mine. (how many whichs was that?) My dad's cholesterol was something like 16 when he first had it tested and everyone was worried about him. But, he died of cancer, so go figure.

Heat is required for a blocked tear duct. And Johnston's baby shampoo, to wash your eye lids with. Oh, that actually might be a sty. I guess that is not the same thing, now is it? If it is the blocked ducts in your eyelid, which I think is different to a tear duct, what I said before applies.

I think you are right about Barb, she told me, "You know, nothing changes," when I asked her about (Name of company). But to be fair, she does say that I should come in and have coffee with her and then we can talk. However, "You know, nothing changes" is not even close to what you told me has been going on. I wonder what Christina thinks. Actually, the cyborg ice queen probably doesn't think anything, I bet that slag Karen manages to hide it from her. Although, having said that, I'm not sure how? I guess the lies have been coming thick and fast in a desperate attempt to save her Nazi concentration camp inmate style arse. But, surely, that Welcome Bitch sees the costs going through? Surely, she sees what a change there has been? But, I guess, fat and skinny have answers for it all.

I can just imagine how we are probably still getting the blame?

So, why is Liz leaving? Is it because of her sycophant, barely hidden, lesbian desires towards that Gord Whore? "Oh Renee, Renee, you are so lovely and beautiful." Her tongue shooting out of her mouth not unlike a lizard perched on a rock. Has she got any fatter or plainer?

So what has happened to Renee Bugg/Bushpig? What is she doing?

That's good news about Karen though, hopefully she will be dead soon. Do you think I am kidding... because I'm not? I'd so love to run into her... but, I guess I have been over that before, hey? So, let me say this. I hope she is in pain. I hope she is in psychological distress. I hope she is alone and miserable. I hope her life absolutely sucks shit. I hope she dies a long, slow agonising death. And while all of that is happening, I hope someone screws her over big time and her life is destroyed completely, as she hits 20 kilos and falls in a crippled, debilitated mess of puss and bile. Now, I don't think I have said that before.

I still have dreams about her. Mostly, I am punching her in the face. In the last dream, her face collapsed and my fist ended up in her slimy brain tissue and I couldn't get it out. As I waved it about, her stick like body waved about in mid air with my hand. I woke up in a start. Shocked, with my heart beating. And then I laughed and hope it was true. It was all a little maniacal.

And another baby for fat boy? Well? How about that? I can't even imagine Malcolm having a penis, let alone doing anything with it. I've always imagined his bloated, white swollen body with a tiny limp dick hanging between his legs, resembling a useless extra bit of skin. I could still imagine him to be intersex, so when he drops his pants no one can tell if he has a penis or a vagina. It would just be a mess of skin flaps and hair, the likes of which would scare small children and make grown men puke. Still, I guess, he is a nice guy away from (name of company). You know, I nearly believe that.

Mark and Luke have gone to Byron. They love it too. Mark says he has found his bliss, he is loving it, saying he can walk around, practically naked all day, the weather is so lovely. Luke says he is taking a little time to get used to the fact that he doesn't have to look after anyone any longer. Although, he was off to get a new tattoo today, so, I'm guessing, he is managing fine.

Mark's daughter is now giving him grief. You know how he sold his investment property in Northcote, which Jane lived in. Well, she is now carrying on about him buying her a house to live in. She seems to think that is what a real father would do and, apparently, that means Mark is a crap father because he isn't providing a house for her. I don't know what went wrong with his kids. She is now withdrawing the grandchild from Mark because she is unhappy with him.

Luke was funny, when he said, "At least Fen was up front with his hatred." I, actually, think that Jane is feeling abandoned by Mark moving away and she just doesn't know how to articulate it.

I feel like a pussy liking my paws, said Mark... talking about Marshall when I spoke to him today.

I'm staying in Melbourne over Xmas. It is the first year that my family aren't doing anything, as my brother is staying in Brisbane and my sister is going to Germany, actually, today.

Mum's okay. She still knows who we all are and she is quite aware of the here and now. Although, she is now having a decline physically. She has trouble walking around to the cafe, from the home, for lunch or a cup of tea, but we now have her a walker which helps.

I guess, I will have to go and see her Xmas day. I'll have to see.

christian

 

No comments: