Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Email from Beck

Hello there

All is going well…except for my virus, blocked tear duct, high blood pressure and cholesterol of 8.2! I was so pissed off when I left the doctors on Friday because of my high cholesterol (after all that gym work and healthy eating) I hit the bottle shop and skulled a heap of beers. That should fix it! I blame it all on (name of company) of course. The doc said the high cholesterol is hereditary so I guess I’ll be on medication soon. Other than that I’m fine, works still going well. We close for 2 weeks over Christmas, I’m looking forward to the break.

Caught up with Barb last week, she must think someone will see what she writes on Facebook. (name of company) finance is officially stuffed! Kylie has resigned, moving back to WA and can’t stand the place. She leaves mid Jan. A new finance manager started last week, came from (name of company) and is the Finance and Partner Services Manager. Should be great with all her professional services experience trying to manage both jobs! (new bitch finance manager) leaves in January. Liz leaves this week. Barb said that some Asian girl from AP is being trained in finance, can’t remember her name. The skinny one had 2 weeks leave, then came back for a short time, then disappeared mysteriously for another 3 weeks. They said she just looks shocking and not sure how she manages to function each day. She’s still losing weight. Fatboy’s wife is having another baby.

So glad I’m out of there, (name of company) has such a bad name around the industry.

So did Mark and Luke head to Byron? Are you going up or staying in beautiful sunny Melbourne. 

How’s your mum going?

Can’t do lunch this week, got finance balances to do and then prepare budgets for when we’re away. 

Have to organise something when I get back on the 9th.

Make the most of your time off, don’t worry about work!

Good luck with the cooking!

Beck

No comments: