Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You Know You Haven’t Been Doing Any Exercise

I got up around 10am, and head straight downstairs. No balcony shenanigans, if you get my drifteroo, but that nonsense isn’t far away. It’s another smoking day, don’t be fooled, but it will all be over today. I’m already one bag over what I said I’d buy, don’t tell Sam. I wasn’t even heading outside for a smoke today.


I stewed my apples and pears for my muesli. I haven’t had it for a week, or so. And I bought the fruit nearly a week ago. I feel like my mum when I stew fruit, as she always had a bowl of stewed fruit, apple usually, in the fridge to give us kids.

I didn’t leave the house. I was on my PC all day.

I started out playing with photos, ‘just for an hour’, I told myself. The day disappeared.

I head to bed with my lap top at 5.30 and don’t get up again.


Shane heads off to yoga and brings home hot potatoes, afterwards. I feel rude when I collect mine from the kitchen bench and head straight back to bed.

Sam messages me, You know you haven’t been doing any exercise?


No comments: