Monday, December 19, 2011

I Spend The Day In Bed Writing. It's Lovely

Sam kisses me good bye as he leaves for work.

I get up not much later, somewhere just before 9am. I head downstairs to make coffee, bumping into Shane who is heading up stairs to the shower to get ready for work.

I make coffee and head back to bed and read the news on my computer. Lovely it is too. My favourite place to bed, in bed with the door shut.

I write, after that.

It’s a lazy day for me. I have so many things I should be organising, but I choose instead to stay in bed and write. Nose twitch. And why not?

Sam forgets to take his lasagne lunch with him. I feel like a failed mum, I should have been handing to him at the door. I wonder, momentarily, if I should run it in to his office... but, I eat it instead.

I spend the day in bed writing. It's lovely. Sam says I am acting like I am a billionaire, without a work care in the world. I think, I’ll go with that.

Must go check my TattsLotto.


2 comments:

Oliver said...

ACTING like a billionaire without actually BEIING one is a truly great joy of life and more people should try it.

FletcherBeaver said...

Ha ha ha... I'm with you Oliver