Tuesday, July 10, 2012

They Are All Fuckwits... Except You And Me

Christian - my boss is a fucken moron!!!!!!

Sam - why baby? Is it Jack?

Christian - Jack sent me to a client who uses the old system that I haven't used since 2004 and when I told him, his reply was, "Oh, I thought you did one the other day." From the man who gives me all my work... ?

Sam - f*** bitch

6:13 PM

Christian

and apparently, tomorrow's job is the same, with the old system. He said he was sorry he wasn't clear. WASN'T CLEAR????????? And, would I need the most recent release notes for tomorrow? WOULD I NEED SOME NOTES FOR A SYSTEM I HAVEN'T USED FOR EIGHT YEARS???????? What the fuck do you think, Jack? You  IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

Sam - so are you going there tmmr babe? Are you in panic?

Christian - Yeah, I want the money. i'll wing it... but what sort of expert do I look like?

Sam - really? do you really just realise you need money babe? You can do it… you are my smart baby

Christian - they are all idiots! Just a moron

Sam - remember… "i love salt mines"

Christian - oh... but I don't. I hate the salt mines. I hate the salt mines!

Sam - really? Then remember... "I need money, I need money”

Christian - I don't want to go to the salt mines tomorrow. ☹️

Sam - you can do it.. stop with the winny

Christian - ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Sam - there's nothing i can do

Christian - ☹️

Sam - it's your choice. And stop it

Christian - ☹️☹️☹️☹️ ☹️☹️☹️

Sam - STOP IT! It's annoying!

Christian - ☹️☹️☹️☹️ crying

Sam - Do you think you're being funny?

Christian - ☹️ boo hoo. BOO HOO

Sam - I see

Christian - BOO!!!!!! HOO!!!!! At least they only make you do what you know when you go to the salt mines

Sam - U think so? That's not true. And why are you compare with me?

Christian - I guess I shouldn't be such a baby... just get on with it and shut up

Sam - TRUE. YES!

Christian - is that what you are saying? So you are saying that

Sam - Look at today, the project news. They have to sell their kidneys to survive in Manila. And there is a man selling his eye

Christian - i'll be doing that next.

Sam - I see. That’s your conclusion

Christian - poor poor me ☹️ ☹️ 

Sam - have you eaten yet babe?

Christian - ☹️ yep. noodles

Sam - what noodle? spaghetti?

Christian - you?

Sam - i just had frozen chicken schnitzel with salad (2 pieces)

Christian - the noodles you cooked

Sam - and now warm beef pie (one) you didn't eat it yesterday for lunch?

Christian - no. I didn't eat lunch, I didn't get up until nearly lunch time. Lovely, hey?

Sam - see... you understand lovely

Christian - indeed 


No comments: