Monday, February 10, 2014

Don't Ruin My Week

Stupid (name of the company) gave me a national benchmarking survey to do today, because none of them want to do it. They passed it down the line to me. Like dominos with muggins here the last of the line. Cathy said that she did it last year.

I was pissed off. I whinged to Sam. Moaned. Hissed. Stomped about. Shrug. Isn't that what boyfriends are for? He claimed that the only person who was suffering was him.

The problem is that I don’t know any of the answers, or many of the answers and I will have to continually ask the others to be able to complete the survey.

It just seemed ridiculous. I was dark. Sam said I was making his life miserable with my complaining.

Grrrrrr! Only a week to go. Hands in the air. All I had to do was write a procedure. 5 days. Easy. Don't ruin my fucken week. Not happy. 


No comments: