Thursday, December 21, 2017

It Was A Glorious Day

I went for a bike ride in the morning, it was a glorious day. That's every day this week. I might need to get a pair of those bike shorts that I hate, as I'm getting a sore bum. Walking just doesn't seem to shift the weight I want to shift. Of course, Jill tells me that it is mostly diet that causes the extra kilos. Oh, please, surely not. She's probably right, but who wants to diet? Food is good. I'm trying to stick to the main meals, no snacks in between, so that is something, surely? I don't eat junk food, I never drink soft drink, and I rarely drink alcohol, but, I must admit, I do like a bit of jam and toast as a snack in the afternoon. Jill just rolled her eyes when I told her that. "Sugar and carbs," she said, as if they are both the devil.

No comments: