Monday, May 21, 2018

How Many Showers?

I wondered how long ago was it that I had a shower, maybe Friday morning, which would drive Sam mad. Then, seeing the lonely sight of one razor in the container, again, (funny how some images affect you) kind of stabbing straight to the heart, I realised I had a shower Saturday morning before I went out to lunch with my old friend. She got 2 breakfasts, more than most of my friends get. So, not so bad, just one day.

I did a double fist pump in the air, Oh, it was small and subdued, that was until I caught myself doing a double fist pump in the air.

I found the kitchen scissors in the bathroom, it feels like I have been looking for them for days, so that was good to know.

I wondered how many times I'd brushed my teeth? Head tilt? I clean my teeth twice a day, it is automatic, not really something I ever have to think about. So, yay for me.

I've got to go out and pay some bills, damn life intruding. Suck the fresh air into my nostrils, and take in the vitamin D. I still haven't got my exercise routine back on track. Not really sure why? Is it the cold? I got my blue exercise hoodie back from a friend's mum, she put new wrist bands on it. The old wrist bands were hanging like rags, even I couldn't wear it any longer. Good to go for another 20 years. So yay for Evelyn. Maybe, it is the dark? It always nice to exercise on a sunny day.

No comments: