Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The Afternoon

After getting kinda hot thinking about my favourite straight boys, the handsome Jack and the gorgeous Beau together... Jack told me, whatever. He said Beau liked it and would do it again... with him. Jack said he didn't know what to think, because he didn't hate it, as he thought he would.

I listened to Joe Cocker all afternoon, while I did my work. Last day of the week for me. Yipee! 

Joe Cocker is hot. He has never sung a bad song. (just like the Rolling Stones)

The sun shone. 

It was a lovely day.

Bruno lay at my feet all day.

David messaged me from Bali, where he is guru'ing to the sycophants,  telling me he could feel a down day coming on. I cheered him up, made him laugh. He says I am the only person in the world who can pull him out of a down mood.

All a part of the service, I tell him.

Charlie was upset, something his mother had done. In the middle of it all, I notice that in his track pants, Charlie has a good arse on him. I know, talk about inappropriate, but that's what happened. Hang my head in shame? Oh come on, its not that bad. He'll be 20 next month, man enough for what is really just a compliment.

I still don't know if he likes boys, or girls? I'd ask him, but he really doesn't talk much. The only thing to go on was his mum making some quip about him being nearly 20 never having had a girlfriend, nor shown any interest in girls. Take that as you will.

It would be really sweet to see him with a boy friend, some boy from uni, watch him fall in love.  


No comments: