Thursday, September 21, 2023

Lazy Day

I took Bruno for a walk in the morning. It was a lovely morning for a walk. I was listening to Billy Joel’s 52nd Street. I was also re-writing an old story, There Should, Of Course, Be Jam. I do a lot of writing on my phone.

I lay on the couch with a headache, I think it was coming from my neck, for most of the afternoon with Bruno watching YouTube.

I fertilised all my indoor plants later in the afternoon when I felt like I had to get up and do at least one thing for the day. You know, as lovely as it is lying on the couch all day, it doesn’t, exactly, leave you with any sort of sense of achievement. I fully intended to continue re-writing my old story, you know once I get going on a re-write it really does normally all flow, but it is hard to write with a headache.

I pretty quickly got back on the couch with Bruno, after watering my plants, until Sam made dinner. Yeah, I have dinner made for me. Yes, I know how lucky I am.


No comments: