Thursday, April 18, 2024

Dreams

I woke up at 6 o’clock. Suddenly awake. I’d been dreaming we’re in a café Sam and I we seemed to be sitting on the floor. In comes our next door neighbour, who we were close to, whose kid we looked after from time to time. She was with her mother and they had the kid’s otter called George with them. George Tyson the otter comes in and pisses next to us, a big pool of wee, a great big clear puddle, and drops a plastic toy by my hand, that resembles a car's rotor button, if anyone knows what that looks like, with its back foot. So, I get up and give the toy back to the neighbour, and her mother didn’t like her daughter talking to a strange man, being me, and she walks off in disgusted, and the neighbour and I laugh about it.

Not sure what that is about. I think we were laughing at the mother's disapproval. The neighbour and I cackled. Sam sat on the floor looking up at us. I don't know what happened to the otter.


No comments: