Thursday, April 04, 2024

Thursday Thursday

I did very little all day.

I organised for the service guy to come to look at our, maybe 5year old, maybe less, we can't remember, fridge which is losing its coldness. The service guy can't come until Tuesday, of course. I hope Charlie doesn't get food poisoning by then

I took the dogs for a walk.

We ate hamburgers for lunch.

I lay on the couch for the afternoon. I watched those singing reaction videos on YouTube, mostly watching reaction to John Farnham, which bought a few tears to my eyes, I have to admit, loving our national treasure being admired.

I spoke to Sebastian, he wants gluten free bread and a plant as a house warming present. (That's the plant as a house warming present and not the bread)

Adriana called me excited that we were heading to the country too.


No comments: