Saturday, April 13, 2024

Saturday

I'm trying to think what I did all day?

We went out for lunch, eating Indonesian in Lygon Street. We took the dogs, of course. There was a miniature/puppy Dachshund at the next table which Otto was super keen to get to, which was slightly annoying. Bruno just sniffed it and lay down.

I came home and fell down the Facebook rabbit hole, one of the reasons I don't do Facebook any more. It just sucks you into wasting-your-life-scrolling. Grrr!

I re-wrote some of the pieces on my fiction blog.

I lay on the couch, I may have even dozed off.


We ate pasta for dinner.

We watched Miriam Margolyes, she's always good. She was in Broken Hill.

I tried to watch the new Ripley series on Netflix. It is one of my favourite novels, and I have seen all the movies, and I'm loathed to say it barely held my interest. Maybe, I know the story too well. I don't know. I'm really not a fan of the overly stylised B&W of the new series, it kind of detaches it and makes it more of an art piece than a movie/series.


So, there you go, I didn't do much with my Saturday.

Now I'm having an early night. Some times that is good. 

Otto has a sore paw, not really sure why.


No comments: