Wednesday, April 03, 2024

Rainy Wednesday

It's cold and it rained all day. The weather has changed. Suddenly it seems like we are approaching winter. Funny about that.

On the plus side, I finally called the roofing guy to come and look at my leaking kitchen roof. Finally. I thought to myself, as the rain came down and the roof dripped onto the floor just in front of the stove, this is not going to heal itself. Funny about that.

But, I did organised for us to go away for the weekend to visit my old mate Sebastian, finally, with some old friends. The woofs are coming too. It's a 2 hour drive. I told him when he was buying the place that I thought an hour drive from Melbourne was probably as far as he should choose to be. But, I guess he didn't listen to that.

I hope Otto behaves, still being a puppy.


No comments: