Friday, December 24, 2004

Christianity is Rubbish

SMS. 9.27. Hi doll, I got your stuff – D


Hey you – got this one.
Hope you have a lovely day at Bolago and will look forward to seeing you on the 2nd.
Love and chrissy hufs,
Leah. xx


Jill wants me to go to xmas eve drinks with her tonight. Do you think it would just be me and her?
christian


Don't know why don't you ask her – if it is, then that might be a kind Christian thing to do – remember we were all together last year at Southbank... Ahhhh...
Leah


The Christian (ha ha) thing to do is to publicly deride and denounce anyone who doesn't hold the same views.
christian


Not to mention molesting little boys and girls.
christian


Why did I even go there!
Leah


Deny it! And if you do, you are living in a dream world. Christianity is the new fascism! Or any religion for that matter!
What has religion ever given this world? Wars, suffering and heart ache and now terrorism. You have to agree.
Name one war that was started by an atheist?
You know, it always amazes me that you stick your head in the sand and revert to a child whenever xtianity is mentioned. Those Sunday School days must have been mighty powerful! Because you have never lived a christain life since you reached puberty. You'll be heading to hell with me, when the time comes, missy! I don't know why you protest?
christian


SMS. 13.20. I was home last night, but asleep – christian
SMS. 13.23. So what now? When do you want them? – D


Hi Christian – When you were a bit out of it the other day you said you wouldnt mind taking missy – did you still want to – I’m off next week and I’m moving next Friday... I would need to drop her over during the week. If you cant take her thats fine – Kath said she is still ok to have her... but I would prefer it if she was with you... PS - Merry Christmass... hope you get lotsa stuffing in ya turkey!!
Tim


You: it's always YOU! Like something the cat...
Dear Fletcher,
Well I am in a crap internet cafe where the typo keeps out after 2 words. So it'll be brief. Happy Xmas and a Happy New Year. I actually feel fine now about the Ulster – that relationship needed a bit of re-shuffling and some reality into it – can't keep playing happy husbands for its sake only. So I'm not tragic.
I'm free free! So I am off to Barcelona and 2005 with Jen.
I wish you many Greek things (you've been bragging, you know)
I remain your moley
Gale von Stretch Jeans


Me? Like I can take weeks off without writing. Sheesh!
Happy Xmas Galey. May everything you deserve come to you in abundance and more…wrapped in a dirty – well, not dirty in that sense, but in big, like a picnic rug – big foreskin, with a smile and a big hand attached.
I’m off to the House of you-know-where… see ya in the blue, me little mate.
New Year. 2005! Woo-Hoo!
christian


I got in the car about 3pm and drove to Bolago. I decided not to pick up the drugs from D. They’d be safe with him, I am coming back on Tuesday. It’s the ticket for Witness protection I’m more worried about. Besides, it was hot, sweltering, they’d be better out of the heat.
D suggested he gave them to Tom de Brant. I said under no circumstances, which was probably a little rash. Then again, Tom freely admits he can't be trusted, usually after he has taken them and been out somewhere picking up boys, not normally before. Oh no, before he's always up for a drug-sit.


SMS. 18.54. (Lauri) Loli’s number 04XX 5XX XX6 – christian

No comments: