Thursday, December 23, 2004

Swinging Couples

Yes I've seen that one it's very good.

I've been to the Doc's then went for a chest xray, Dr Raymond Rogers is concerned that I might have PCP (!).

Also, I'm anaemic (low red cells), neutropenic (low white cells), and thrombocytopenic (too few platelets to even count, apparently).

So, something is going on.

I've decided I will be happy if I manage to stay out of hospital.

xT


These things could be occurring to a certain extent, because you have the flu too, couldn't they?

christian


yeah of course

i didnt mean to imply anything dire.

i've given up on that one but yeah when i;'m sick

everything goes haywire

xxTom


What was Rhys’s girlfriend's name?

christian


Wendy.

No PCP, just regular chest infection, he's faxing a script of kick arse antibiotics to my local pharmacy.

Phew J

Tom


Good to hear. Now be a good boy and stop with the fags.

I'm putting Rhys & Wendy in my TV series as a swinging couple.

I wonder who else I can work in?

christian


did i ever tell u about the offer Jude made me on behalf of him and Fen?

Tom


no

christian


It doesn’t bear repeating

Tom


You and two straight boys?

Christian


Tom replied with raise eyebrows


Leah

Merry xmas missy. May you not over indulge in the greatest present buying and food eating celebration of the year.

christian


SMS. 15.02. I give up on your email address! – christian

SMS. 16.54. Why fletchy? – Leah

SMS. 16.57. It’s crap! My emails keep getting returned – christian


Mark and Luke

Haloy, haloy. It's berry, berry, berry hot here. What's it like up there? Oh yes, I know the answer. It's perfect.

christian


I smoked a joint and went up to my room to write some of The Interpreters and promptly fell asleep.

I was also a little embarrassed about Aby cooking for me again. I think I need to tell her not to cook for me anymore.


No comments: