Saturday, December 11, 2004

Random

Love doesn't endure

but friendship can last a life time.


What about an Aboriginal boyfriend? I saw a sexy Aboriginal boy dressed just in pale blue bordies, walking barefoot in the street. He was gorgeous, as he smiled big white teeth at me. A face as open as the great open spaces. Eyes as big as the sea. A brow framed with wisdom. Lips that just beg to be kissed. Skin as brown as velvet. A chest as round as the Olga's. A stomach as flat as Ayers Rock. Sexy legs, muscular carves.


It's hot, almost tropical. Everything is clammy, as the steam rises. I'm wearing the air as a second skin. It is still, thick and warm.


I dreamed of palm trees and sunsets. I dreamed of flying over the hills and into the fields beyond. Love bought me home; the boy I like best in all the world, at the moment. All love is good.


Girl's have nice breasts, narrow hips, lean fat, shapely legs and a beautiful Venus. I'd like her to suck her boyfriend tenderly and then give him gently to me.

A and S, the gorgeous wog couple at work, would fit that fantasy well; that's what I was thinking when I was walking home with them through the CBD after the Xmas party, when I had my beer goggles, should I say dirty mind, firmly on. When we got to our building, S asked me if I was coming up. I laughed to myself and said no.

I think I walked like a crab, all the way up Bourke Street.


No comments: