Saturday, December 18, 2004

BBQ at Tom's

SMS. 13.24. I’ve now got black hair! Oops! – christian

SMS. 13.40. Hot! – Aby


I picked up Moon in Chapel Street before I headed to Dingley, by orders of Tom. Oh, I don't mind, even if I'm never really sure what I think of Moon. It was hot, 35 degrees and a scorcher. Probably the best place was to be in the air-conditioned car, travelling south. Ha, ha.

We all sat around and ate a bbq at Tom’s. Me, Mark W, Jude, Moon, Ander, Erica, Beau, Amy, Paul Winter, and Paul’s family.

Jude told me how he and Savanah had taken trips and had gone on a pub crawl, being thrown out of several places. Jude fucked Savanah in one of the toilets tripping off their heads. They talked about their respective relationships with Fen, which they’d never done before, and joked that if they ever saw him when they were together that they’d have to pash each other and get Fen into bed for a threesome.

Tom said of Shane’s party, You know they’ll be a bunch of queens with their heads up their arses. Shane’s the best of that lot. Tom’s words made me nervous.

It was nice, relaxed. Tom's parents are cool. They waited on us foot and finger, is that the expression? Hand, foot and finger. That sounds like a night at the sex clubs, realy.

I got home sometime after 9pm. I told Aby that it was probably going to be the sort of party that I would regret as soon as I got there. Then, after I had built it up so, I said that she could come if she wanted. She said she had to wash her hair again, or something.


(Josh)

Still no email? Sigh!

Christian


I lamented the loss of our quiet corner of Fitzroy, as I wandered down Gertrude, observing the crowds of people lined up to get into Yeltzer and sundry venues, as I headed for Hoddle Street. It certainly is much quieter down in Shane and Mark W’s nick of the woods, good old Abbotsford.

It was a beautiful night for a walk, just down the road, as they say. I was a little nervous? Oh, is nervous the right word. Apprehensive, may be better. A bunch of tossers with their heads up their arses. Yay.

Shane’s party was relaxed and gorgeous. The weather was sublime for sitting outside under the stars. We drank, we ate, we sat out on the deck and gazed up at the stars in the beautiful night sky.

D, Sebastian and I were the last to leave. D drove me home.


SMS. 3.19. (Tom) I’m smashed! – christian

 

No comments: