Tuesday, December 28, 2004

PJ & Me

PJ – Cock need sucking?

Christian – Sure does

PJ – How big????????? I ammm a little drug fucked!!

Christian – You teasing yourself with thoughts of how big?

Christian – Drug fucked Even better

PJ – Where is it to be 80 or your place?

Christian – Have you been fucking around all weekend?

PJ – Yep! I call it practising!

Christian – Well, maybe not. I’m just not sure if we’d be on the same level. I’m stoned.

PJ – Another post pone! You always do that to me!

Christian – It’s just that I’m not sure if I want to sleep with all the other guys, too! If you know what I mean.

PJ – I do. Fair call! Been safe tho and only had quality!!!

Christian – Sure. But I’d rather be the first than the last. It’s a shame. I’ve got the house to myself. I wish I could have watched you.


I thought about PJ’s gorgeous face, and his straight boy attitude and it made me hard and I, of course, relented.

And I messaged him back.

Christian – How could I resist you? You still wanna come over?

It took a while and I thought he’d fallen asleep, or passed out, but then…

PJ – Wow, you sure know how to make a boy hang on. Yeah, sure, I wanna still come over.

Christian – Come over then. 

PJ arrive some time later. It was going on 4am by then. He was really smiley, and happy, but really out of it too. 

He lay down on my bed and promptly passed out. I pulled his clothes off him and held him naked in my naked arms listening to his breathing, listening to all the sounds he made as he slept. It was nice. Lovely PJ.

His cock and balls were still sticky with the remnants of lube, and god knows whose cum, I rapped my hand around them and fell asleep, listening to him breath, feeling his warmth, nuzzling my face into his neck and hair, surprisingly he smelt sweet.


No comments: