Thursday, December 16, 2004

Birthday Taxi

They are re-fitting floors in our building, as well as refurbishing the food court, so the place is full of tradies. I tell ya, I know it's a cliché, but fuck me! I just got in the lift with one soooo beautiful, I just didn't know where to look. Not to mention walking through the food court, it's like some stereo-typical gay boys fantasy! Jesus fuck!
christian


Very Yummy Indeed!!
Tom


Mornin
I went to bed early last night, 7.30, falling asleep in front of the TV, waking at 3 am to turn it all off.
I'm sad that I wasn't awake to get your call. How exciting, he's turning into a big man now. It won’t be long before he's borrowing the car.
You must have all been so excited, I can just imagine. I wish I'd been there.
christian


Miss!
i hope you are lovely to match this gorgeous day!
I've popped into your place to drop off my overnight bag, and am happily at work with a lovely full day of paperwork planned.
I shall be back at your place at about 7, and then I'm off to the BASC Xmas drinks somewhere in Fitzroy.
Ahhh, that Shane, I'd say he's a little minx if the words hadn't already been carved into his acne-pocked back.
I've thankfully given him a "don't know" for Saturday night, and have also kindly told him that I've taken his invite to a party on the same day as my BBQ as his unique form of polite refusal to the invite I left on his answering machine six days ago.
What a love...
And what of you Miss.
How is the lovely Christian today?
xT


I went to bed early, 7.30 to watch TV. I woke up at 3.30am, thought that I'd had 8 hours sleep and contemplated getting up. I've been working on Millyl's TV series and had ideas I wanted to work on. I don't know why I couldn't last night, I seem to be so stuffed when I get home from work at night. But, of course, I switched of the teev and rolled over and went back to sleep. Got up at 7am, wrote for half an hour on my computer and here I am.
I should try to get up early, say 6am in the morning, as I'm good at writing in the morning. Ha, it'll never happen.
christian


so reply Miss J
Tom


Nah, the bitchy moment has passed.
christian


Miss.
You are picking up Tim on Saturday yes?
Would you be able to pick up Keith as well – he's in Chapel St between Dandenong Road and Alma, just down from the Astor - or should I try to get someone else to do this?
xTom


I'd be happy to pick him up, just remind me.
christian


See I can be lovely and civil, and mean it too J
Tom


Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:34:10 -0800 (PST)
From: Tom de Brant
Subject: RE: Christmas Drinks - Hope you can make it to our little soiree! And other Things
To: Shane Wilson
Hi Shane.
My addy is 105 Chimers Street Dingley Village.  It's near the east end on Centre Dandenong Rd.
I can certainly look after your plants and fish for a few days.
I'll probably stay there a couple of nights as well.
I'm on holidays from Friday the 24th.
I'll be around and about enough to make sure everything gets well looked after and lived in anyway.
We can talk about keys and stuff whenever you like :)
Hope you are having a gorgeous day, and Mark will be more than welcome in Dingaling, where we have beautiful evaporative cooling.
It's going to be 35 degrees apparently!!
xT
 --- Shane Wilson wrote:
Hey Darlin,
It looks like I will have to work on Saturday, but I think Mark is planning to come by your BBQ.
Can you send the address and details for it back?
We need to confirm if you are able/want to look after the house while we are away over Christmas. I think Mark mentioned this to you first. 
Ruby will also be on holidays so it is just watering the plants and feeding the fish turning the occasional light on to make it look like somebody is home if you are not staying there.  If you only want to do a few days D or Perry might be able to help us with the other.
We leave on Thursday 24th and Return on the Wednesday 29th.
If you don't want to or can't not a problem.  Let me know what you think.
Talk soon.
Cheers, Shane xx
 -----Original Message-----
From: Tom de Brant [mailto:tdbau@yahoo.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 15 December 2004 16:01
To: Shane Wilson
Subject: Re: Christmas Drinks - Hope you can make it to our little soiree!
Hi Shane.
Not sure if I'll come yet, having a bday bbq with family and friends on Saturday arvo - I left a message on your machine about it on Friday.
I'll take this invite as your kind refusal :)
BUT, sounds like fun, and if I'm not buggered I shall be there.
xT


*Come to our roofdeck, verandah, lannai, stoop, balcony, terrace party !!!!!!!!
I was very tempted to explain to Shane the meaning of each, but decided, nah! Let the girl be ignorant, that's what I thought.
christian


dumb as dawgsheet
Tom


his address is 21A Sheila St, cnr of Centre Ave.
Tom


Yay for passed bitchy moments
Tom


Although, you're not passed bitchy moments yourself, I see.
christian


Josh
You know I am absolutely devastated for you for the loss of you eloquent message, I say bugger hotmail for eating it on you. I’m crying tears of blood on your behalf. But! Um? That doesn’t mean you can’t put your fat little fingers back to the keyboard, huh? Were you never planning to write another email because of this tragedy? So come on, perk up, hop to it, get writing, I’m waiting with baited breath – slightly tinged with blood that has fallen from my eyes.
Christian... Egg.

No comments: