Sunday, December 05, 2004

I Lay In Bed Until Midday

I lay in bed until midday. Lovely, isn't it.

I went to Silvia Romano’s with Tim, Nick and the two Silvia’s, for lunch. Italian food, yum, yum, yum.

Manny met me there, even if he was late. We came home and fucked. I was too stoned to drive him home, he said that was apparent. So now he’s gone. He caught a tram. He has to get home to eat his weird food. You know training, blah, blah.

I lay on the lounge room floor and started to drift off into a blissful sleep. Just before I slipped away, I had to concentrate very hard to remember if I was home or not. Every time I closed my eyes I pictured Silvia’s place. I let go as I reassured myself I was home and I was safe and that I could do anything I liked. And then I'd imagine I was at Silvia's again and my eyes would open. (Repeat)

Eventually, my eyes opened a crack and I was hungry. I ate Japanese.

And then I seemed to be receiving visitors.

He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned, Dante, came over to pick up his stewed apple that Mark made him.

Manny wanted me to text his ex-boyfriend Mike to call him. Manny has a bar on his phone to call mobiles, as he lives on $20 a week, less sometimes. I told Manny I hoped this wasn’t going to become a habit. You never know with Manny, it could become of one of his OCD hang-ups. Maybe?

Tom just called, he said he’s coming over to sleep in the study. 

Are you bringing Jason, I asked? 
Yes, he said. (Handsome, sexy Jason… some people think. I think moderately good looking, manipulative Jason, but that is just me)

SMS. 22.15. Can u get me cigarettes? – christian

I just wanted smokes.

No comments: