Monday, May 23, 2005

Cross It Off The Five Year Plan

Grrr!
My two things to do were to send of that written piece and join The Victorian Writer's Centre, so I know when all the competitions are on. The first one, I did last night and I tried to do the second this morning. The Victorian Writer's Centre magazine didn't have a membership application and now I can't get their websight up, as my internet at work seems to be having trouble. I'm sure I'm not meant to join this hocky establishment, as I'm being foiled every time I try.
Grrr!

Subject: Mohammed went to the mountain

When I realised that Beck is at a seminar all day, I decided that if I couldn't join The Victorian Writer's Centre by modern means of communication, I would just have to go to it. So, I high-tailed it across the city and got myself a membership – only four years late, I was supposed to join at the beginning of my course, but who's counting. (I wont tell you that it is actually situated next to my school. Oh, only for the last year of my course, I will add in my defence) I did try to join there and then but was told that the woman who did memberships was in a meeting, but that's neither here nor there.
He looked nervous and apologetic.
"It's okay buddy, I'll send you a cheque."
He looked grateful.
But the woman in W. C. Penfolds did give me a singular envelope for nothing, so not everything was against me.
Now I'll know when all the competitions are on, then I just have to move to the next step and enter them. But at least I'm a step forward, now.
So, good Christian!
Gone 3/4 of an hour and nobody noticed. He, he!
christian

And the letter is posted!
It was funny this morning, as I looked through my old copy of Write On, to find a membership form for The Victorian Writer's Centre – I now suspect it was on the back page, a place I never looked – I was telling myself that I WAS going to do this this morning, I wasn't going to forget. As it is now 11.07, I guess I did get it done this morning, not quite how I suspected, but done none the less. So, how about that?

How productive of you Miss!
And how archaic of the Writer’s Centre...
I liked both your short stories by the way, I think that tattslotto one was my fave.
I've had 50ml of blood removed – that’s quite a bit – and am now back in Dingaling, where my mother is talking away at me.
I've checked on the progress of my insurance claim and lo and behold, Andrew Spencer is holding it up by not returning forms or phone calls, so I will be on his case tomorrow.
And, I forgot to go to Melbourne sexual health for info – perhaps a phone call will do...
Adieu Miss.
Tom

And the letter has been posted. Clearly, it was on my five year plan.
christian

The doctor rang me and said that although I tested negative, I could have the treatment (a single penicillin jab) to avoid the window period.
Then I would be clear in 5 days.
I said yes.
Tom J

Gotta love that 1 jab and your conscious is cleared. Did your integrity stand up last night? Does blue T-shirt boy or bloke-at-the-bar-at-the-end-of-the-night need to be gently guided to the doctor too?
Hmmm?
(Not that I care, don't get me wrong)
christian
PS. Maybe it's not such a good idea to send me emails at work with the title syphilis?

I went to a play with mum, Boy gets girl. It was good. It was raining as we came out. The city was beautiful in the rain. I put mum on the tram.
It seemed like a romantic gesture to walk across Princess Bridge as the drops fell on my head, every thing shiny all around.

SMS. 20.15. Miss was I dumb enough to leave my wet pack in the kitchen – Tom
SMS. 21.22. What is a wet-pack? – christian
SMS. 21.23. Syringe disposal unit – Tom
SMS. 21.27. I don’t know, ditzy – christian
SMS. 21.28. My green shower bag with heaps of stuff in it Miss – Tom
SMS.21.29. I still don’t – christian

I wanted to walk all the way home, but I wimped it on the other side of Bourke Street and caught a tram. I was puffing away furiously at the Bourke Street mall tram stop, before I had to throw it down – drop something sport, like all of my good intensions had quite literally gone up in smoke. It’s either walk and eat healthy, or catch a tram and eat donuts; exercise and quit, or get one of those motorised scooters and hang a fag from your lips.

Hahahaha.
No one needs checking.
Sorry bout the title.
Guilt by association I'm sure.
Tom

Maybe?
Your toilet bag was in the kitchen
christian

Thanks Christian.
Do you really care if the IT guy at work knows you have a syphilitic friend?
God, though, if I knew it was a one shot cure I wouldn’t have made this fuss.
I would have perhaps let it out with a wry smile or a smug grin, not processed it with everyone I know and some I don't!
Oh well!
Christian, will you bring me marijuana if I ask you while I'm in hospital?
I'll get my own, through Tim I hope (!), but when one is having chemo it is medicine, and I might need help scoring.
No one needs to know.
xTom

I got home and was straight into Big Brother uncut. I wanted to see the boys naked, Dean, or either Logan, the twins are cute.
Mum had two cars waiting for her at the bottom of her street, Judy, from across the road, ever helpful Judy (still, I guess, when you are worth millions and have nothing to do you can be as helpful as you like) and the Chinese man who owns the milk bar. She said it was embarrassing.
I taped Dean’s cock – the pretty boy off Big Brother – my favourite shot was Dean absentmindedly tugging at himself in the shower.

SMS. 22.45. I’ve got a shot of Dean pulling his cock! – christian
SMS. 22.45. Woof! Just like on Oz tonight – Tom
SMS. 22.48. Taping it – christian

I taped Oz upstairs. Then I retired with the mull bowl to my room to watch Oz.
12.51. Hey Dean, do you want to have sex?

No comments: