Sunday, May 22, 2005

German Woofer With a Nice Big Bulge

SMS. 17.15. Hey…is the pot ok? – Tim 

SMS. 18.59. Yeah, good – christian


That Castin, what a cute boy; German woofer of twenty staying at Bolago on the weekend. Tall and dark and strapping; cut a fine figure, as did his jeans. The bulge in his pants was as nice as he is. He didn’t mind, me having a perve, seemed to make him smile. I reckon it made him play with it, on the couch on Saturday night, too. Just gently, as though he was adjusting something in his pocket… for five minutes, more.  He did. Sideways glance. You cheeky boy.

(I have found with German boys, they are really uninhibited, they don’t mind you perving on them. They don’t mind a bit of nudity and more)


The country was nice, I got stoned, naturally. We cooked good food and ate well, you know, like I do when I head out to the open plains and lovely spaces.


No comments: