Friday, May 20, 2005

What a Dump!

SMS. 9.31. I totally give up on Jill. She was so nervous about missing Stargate it was pathetic! – Rachel
SMS. 9.35. She actually has a reminder programmed into her palm pilot AND phone… I left her 2 it. I am off to paint Ivy’s slum – Rachel
SMS. 9.37. In St Yarra – Rachel
SMS. 9.39. He, he, he! Surely she has a video recorder? – christian
SMS. 10.17. Hmmm! – Rachel


Hey Mark
Tim wants to move back in until December. Can you come and do the tiling in the upstairs bathroom? You said you would do it.
christian


Tim said at 7.25% our mortgage has one of the worst interest rates around. He said that the NAB could give us a better rate because just about anyone could give us a better rate.
Tim says he could get us 6.5%, or a fixed term interest rate at 6.8% for five years.
He said he could save us $7000 a year.
You apply for his loans on-line. So go on-line and apply to Homepath.com.
christian


Miss.
How are you?
How lovely it is that Tim is moving back!
Tra-la-la-la-la!!!
Now, did you notice by any chance if I left some scripts on your coffee table?
xT


I'm good. It's Friday, after all.
No, I didn't notice if you left scripts or not.
christian


Tim
Good news is that Mark has said he can get the bathroom fixed and functioning within 4 weeks.
I guess you have spoken to him today.
christian


Miss!
How was yr day?
Are my scripts on yr table?
So do ya wanna take drugs!
xTom


SMS. 14.30. Hi, everything went fine and I’m at home resting. I went pale so they gave me tea and biscuits. Lol. Oh pain-killers now! – Lauri
SMS. 14.33. What r u talking about? Did you give blood? – christian
SMS. 14.47. I had minor surgery on my left nipple nothing serious, same old problem, lump of fluid swelling – Lauri

Mark called to ask if I was going up to Bolago and that it was his turn over my mother to see me.
Luke called not long after to ask if I’d get him some dope. He’s cute Luke, the call is like clock-work after I have told Mark I’m going to Bolago.

SMS. 16.14. (Lauri) Oh, well pat on the head for you. Get better. Pesky nipple, it’s not like you use them for any thing. He, he, he! – christian
SMS. 16.47. (Tim) I want some dope for the weekend. Any chance of getting any? – christian

Friday night I drove Tim over to Preston to the house that Ben had just moved into on Friday. As those famous lines of Bette Davis were ringing in my ears, "What a dump," I took the tour.
"You can see why it has to be knocked down," said the very cute, smiling intently, Ben. Enthusiastic and interested and with a twinkle in his gay – in a straight, straight, world – eye, he waited for my response. Cute boy, Ben, Tom will go ga-ga when he spots him. A straight shell, but with an obvious gay soul oozing out... through the eyes – the eyes always have it, say it.
"No, I don't see why it has to be pulled down," I said. "It could just as easily be renovated."
"Well, it's being pulled down in six months," said Ben. "So that's how long we've got it for."
But having said that, thinking about Tim saying to Aby that he would spend a lot of weekends at Ben's place, I thought, if you have the choice between a cold unrenovated Californian Bungalow dump in Preston and a centrally-heated full renovated Edwardian in Fitzroy, which one would you chose to spend most of your weekends at?
I headed straight up Bell Street for Bolago, stopping at the Shell, just before the freeway, to get petrol. Tom called and insisted that I give him an answer on his scripts, just as I was backing up to the pump.

SMS. 19.52. They’re on my desk, miss – christian
SMS. 19.52. Great thanks! – Tom

When I finally got out there was a cute wog-boy going for the same pump. He said that he thought I was going and that he was sorry and that I should go first, as I was there first. Cute Smile. Big brown eyes. Big red lips.

What is it with the Shell on Bell Street and cute wog-boys? That's the third time I've had wog-boys around those pumps arguably flirting with me.

I stuck to my mantra though... Christian, you are in Bell Street Coburg, the only thing that will come of you flirting with cute, polite, smiling, wog-boys here is a black eye. Not in Fitzroy now, Toto!

No comments: