Tuesday, May 17, 2005

"In Case of Playing up This Weekend"

Morning Christian,
How are ya?
I'm a little breathless today, I must admit.
Have to hobble down to the shops soon - taking it old man slowly.
I must remember to eat my greens!!
Aby's graduation is today.  I should be going, but maybe I won't.  There's also an open for inspection in Abbotsford...
Oh, being "ill" is a fine thing, but really, it's the lack of energy that gets to me sometimes!!
xTom


Maybe it is the cold, miss? I know I felt breathless when I first stepped into the crisp morning air.
Of course, if it is a simple matter of eating your greens, I'll have Brussels sprouts and broccoli ready for you on Friday night when you get to my place.
christian


I think it's low haemoglobin actually, but thanks anyway.
I'm looking forward to dinner.
Might just get my blood tested Friday as well, in case there are naughties on the weekend.
Tom


Miss?
christian


I take it back!
What am I like??!!
Force of habit?
Tom


yes?
Tom


What was the question?
christian


what question u sent me "Miss?"
In the previous email I retracted my "in case of playing up this weekend" comment...
I'm just feeling very homey this week...
Tom


That was in response to your... "in case of playing up this weekend" comment...
christian


Miss?
Tom


I'm not going to tell you what Tim is bringing on Friday night.
christian


Miss!!!!!!!
You just guaranteed my presence!!!!!
(a mini-nite out will do us the world of good)
Tom


He's bringing Lisa!
christian


he, he, he.
christian


Miss!
Now I'm trotting around, tra-la-la-ing and singing to myself.
Skipping no less!
xTom


You are such a ONE!
christian


I know, but really, I'm just being naughty for fun.  I wasn't really skipping, but dontcha love me cuz I'm a one? Dontcha?
I shall play it by ear on Friday...
If I feel good I shall come to dinner.
xT


I believe you were skipping.
And, yes I do.
christian


SMS. 17.44. Some modelling agency has clearly employed “them” to walk towards me in Bourke Street tonight! My goodness, dark, 5 o’clock shadows, suits fitting just so, creased and catching in all the right places, and those slightly anxious, serious, sexually fraught, looks on their faces :p – christian

I wondered if there would be a market for 5.30 blow jobs? Some of those boys leaving their offices after work with their briefcases in under their arms, looking stressed and beset upon, sure looked like they could do with one. You could have a little room some where in the CBD. All they’d have to do is step in and unzip and get blown before they make their way home. I’m sure they’d be nicer to everyone after that.

SMS. 19.02. Tim’s coming Thursday night – christian

I went to bed after Big Brother finished. What sort of boring tit am I turning into? Can’t think of any motivation to write. Bugger!

SMS. 20.43. Coming where? – Tom
SMS. 21.05 Dinner Thursday – christian
SMS. 21.05. Oh Won’t make it – Tom
SMS. 21.11. Oh, he had to change the night because of his b/f – christian

No comments: