Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Lucky Me

Christian: Hi

Dean: g'day

Christian: how are you?

Dean: not bad thanks... how u been?

Christian: I've been good.

Dean: cool!

Dean: been up to much?

Christian: Not really... actually, I guess I have, Sydney, country wedding, working late, taking my cat to the vet.

Dean: I was in Sydney on the weekend.

Christian: I was there the weekend before last.

Dean: ah okay.

Christian: what you do in Sydney?

Dean: Tori Amos concert on Saturday night, and hung out with friends on Friday and Sunday

Christian: Tori Amos, was she good?

Dean: very very good. Great!

Christian: shes pretty cool.

Dean: yeah, I met her too, which was nice. You can see us my pic, in the corner.

Christian: Ah yes. How stupid am I?

Christian: What are you up to?

Dean smiles.

Christian: You were very lucky to meet her. Tori Amos.

Dean: I'm not doing nothin much.

Christian: I guess I'm not either. Home on my own.

Dean: had any fun since i was over?

Christian: no. just thinking about you.

Dean: oh really? he, he...

Christian: all good.

Dean: well I had fun.

Christian: me to. Do you want to do it again?

Dean: yeah would like that...

Christian: well, we should...

Dean: okay, sounds good to me.

Christian: when?

Dean: when did u want to? I got something on tomorrow night. And friday... but I'm free on w/e

Christian: Cool. Pity it's late now.

Dean: yeah... i wouldn't mind tonight, but I'm too far and it’s too late. he, he.

Christian: I'd be up for it...

Dean: he, he me too.

Dean: smiles

Christian: The thought has given me a...

Dean: I've got one too... doesn't take much.

Dean laughs.

Christian: We should do something about them...

Dean: I'm horny now...

Dean laughs again, nervously.

Christian: You could come over to my place.

Dean: I'm really tempted.

Christian says: good... you're supposed to be.

Dean: but its 11 30... and i gotta get up early.... but really tempted to be naked with u and feel u against me again... hmmm

Christian: I've got to get up early too.

Dean: okay, I'm coming over...

Christian: okay. Do you remember where I live.

Dean: yeah, of course. Is that cool tho? Not too late?

Christian: No. come over.

Dean: okay...cya in about 30 mins....

Christian: cool. See you then.

 

No comments: