Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A Mental Health Day

I woke up at 6am, well, 6ish. Maybe it was closer to 7am, but the little hand still pointed towards 6. So, what else does one do when one has a little time to spare? Turn on the old computer. My phone was saying message memory 80% full, so I decided to do my sms’, type them up. And as Aby is in Queensland for her dear old Gran’s strokes, and Tom had an early start, I decided that it was a good day for mental health and that I should stay home. Well, I’d be on my own.

No, as they say, I would not be on my own. Mark and Luke turned up, Mark had to go to the doctor. We polished off the last of the dope and then Tom went home and Mark and Luke and I went out to lunch and then went shopping. I bought my spotted doona cover and I bought the browny/red one as well, which my not work in my room yet, we’ll have to wait and see.


Argh.
I’m going to tip that awful amyl down the sink, the foul stuff.
I’m still sniffin it!
Why? I can’t really tell you except that it’s there?
Tom


Mark and Luke went off to Victoria Gardens and then to the movies.

I called mum and said that I was home and didn’t feel like coming out and would it be all right for me to come to dinner tomorrow night.

Then I went to the city, as it got dark, it gets so dark so early now, before 6pm and exchanged a dud video, from last night and bought a couple of new ones.

Manny called about 9pm and asked if I wanted to come over, as he had split up with Johnny. After we had done the deed and when I was out on the balcony having a cigarette, Johnny called to say he’d be over because he wanted to get back together with Manny.

So I hi-tailed it out of there and went to the supermarket in Errol Street.

No comments: