Monday, May 30, 2005

Tim's Moving In

7am
Message – Was hard and full and is now empty – pj
Message – I was going to empty it for you. Pity – christian

I so wanted to stay home and have a sexual liaison. I so wanted to stay home and write and have the day to myself. I so wanted to have the days free of mundane work. I so not want to work, it seems like such an unnatural state, doing menial chores to make a select few richer than they are.

I love the early morning winter light; the veil of darkness breaking up; the lights still alight over doorways; the clear and what seem like clean, roads; The stillness; the sun rising; the closeness of how it all seems as we are complicit in the beginning of the new day; everything still; figures in black scurrying in the shadows. The new beginning.


Saturday sounds cool. I was going to measure it for you over the weekend, but I couldn't find my tape measure.
christian


Hi Christian,
How was your weekend – Mine was good – Went out to wonderland for 3 hrs on Friday night then stayed in the rest of the weekend in front of the heater – It was too damn cold to leave the house.
On Saturday would you mind if I come over – I want to measure up the floor in the top room to organise some carpet – I was just going to get grey also I want to fit some wooden blinds. I was going to get white washed ones but I think they may be a bit bright. So I might just get ones the same stain as I got for the front room – They block out heaps of light too.... Which is always handy ...Please let me know if that's ok.
Also... I was looking to move in on Friday the 17/6/05 or I might even make it the 15th (the Wednesday) as the removalist will be cheaper – are those dates ok?
Sorry for bombarding you with all these questions – I just need to start organising stuff...
Kiss kiss
Tim


That’s cool – I will give you a buzz before we head over on Saturday... Thanks Possum... Or if you are around maybe we could do dinner Saturday night? – Tandori Times?
Tim


Hey Christian
How is your day progressing?
The lovely Kutaro, a Japanese man I think, was my dentist today, and I must say he seemed a bit more on the ball technically than the affable but perhaps shoddy Liz.
So far no pain, but I could still be anaesthetised.
I was impressed with his technique though – my lip doesn’t feel at all fat, and I could snack without biting off my tongue after.
Sigh.
Mondays Miss, Mondays.
It don't bode well for Tuesday!
xTom


Tuesday will be fantastic, you wait and see!
christian


okay i believe u
(its not that i have a big day planned)
Tom


Well, plan one!
christian


And how's your head now?  Finally got to speak with Mark S in person (well over the phone anyway).  He's turned 50 without us.  He did it in Australia though (no money to go to France).  He's heading off to the UK in about 4 weeks.  We tossed around the idea of you me and him meeting for dinner one night next week.  How does that sound?
Kym


Yes, that sounds cool. Dinner that is.
christian


Okay,
Let me know which days next week work for you.  Tuesdays are out for Mark S – he does printing or something like that.  Once I know when you're good I'll tee it up with him.
PS: hope you're having a fabo time.  I thought of a great setting for a sitcom (right up your alley – so to speak) but bugger me – do you think i can remember what it was.  I'd been planning on telling you all about it in the hope of getting you to write it.
PPS: How's Hansel and Gretel coming along?
Kym


I'm okay for any day except Monday and Wednesday.
I am fabo. I spent the whole weekend doing as I pleased, which unfortunately didn't include any writing. Well, this much – he holds up his thumb and ring finger which are barely a part, maybe a millimetre.
christian


Cool – so it will be Thurs or Fri then.  I'll get in touch with Mark S and see how those days are for him. 
You really should be a writer – you make me laugh, you're very descriptive in an accurate way.  Stop faffing about!
Kym


Writing? Now there's an idea.
christian


There was a hot wog-boy standing outside the National Building in the dark of the evening, as I walked by, as though he was waiting for his girlfriend. Like a handsome colt, up tall and straight. Good legs. Good crotch. Good shoulders. Handsome, self-assured face. I whispered, be my boyfriend, softly on the night air, as I walked by.
Mum called me to say that Kelly had jumped on Lucy and had broken Lucy’s arm. She had to be rushed off to Bendigo base Hospital to have it set in a cast.
Dazza came over and sucked my cock. But he was rushing to pick up his boyfriend, who he is cheating on, with me. I was watching Big Brother. Nice cock on Darren. But he was on the run. I decided there and then not to do it with him again. He was worried about spoofing on the carpet. I never understand those boys who stop themselves just prior to coming, to enquire about the health of the carpet. Just spoof! I want to yell. Not my type of bloke. And then he was gone.
And then I realised I had a migraine, so I went to bed, leaving the heating, the teli and most of the lights on downstairs for the whole night. Oh well.
Aby’s still in Queensland dealing with her grandmother who had a stroke before Aby left and I think she has since had a stroke while Aby has been there.

No comments: