Friday, May 13, 2005

Crisp Friday

Hey Christian,
How are you this crisp lovely day?
I hope it find you well rested and refreshed.
I think I'm still full of old woman's blood today, but thankfully, I can put my feet up and relax, perhaps with some light crochet to occupy me, before heading to the wedding rehearsal tonight.
Enjoy Miss.
xT


Today is the calm after the storm. Traditionally, I get all the idiots calling asking for explanations of things that any moderately intelligent fifth grader could work out on their own. I've already had one. Dumb as dog sh*t! It takes me all my time not to growl down the phone, You are just wasting my time! Give it some thought, will ya!  Where do we get these people from, I ask? The working gene pool cannot be that shallow?
Get ya knee rug and ya slippers and keep checking those breasts, miss – or would that be Widow de Brant? – they'll be side by side with your belly-button before you know it.
christian


Missy is home. She has a shaved leg and a big scab, which apparently I have to pull off for the next few days, so it doesn't heal on top and not underneath. I tried it this morning, but couldn't do it. I'll have another go at her tonight.
But, she is walking again and seems happy enough. She was stretched out on the kitchen floor, almost with a smile on her face, as though she was happy to be home.
It cost $281.00.
christian


Speaking of irony miss, have you read the paper today? British researchers have found that ecstasy halts the growth of some cancers of the blood.
christian


Thanks... I will give you the money on Friday... Thanks for looking after her!! xx
Tim


It's my pleasure young man. She is a nice cat and no trouble.
christian


Hey Tim
The vet also said that Missy should also be immunised. How do you feel about that?
christian


Sounds good to me!!
Tim


Actually – she was when she was desexed... I’m sure – or is that a regular thing?
Tim


As cats get older they should be immunised every year, or so. How long ago was she desexed?
christian


(Kym)
Ready for dinner? God knows I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better be ready for some bitchin! Friday night at the end of a hard week, dealing with cretins. It's a shame that most people are as smart and as all round fabulous as you and I.
christian


You bet I'm ready...well I'm more ready for the drinking and bitchin component than the eating component but hey – I'm sure i can work up an appetite.  See you just after 5:00 (ooh – was it the front or the back of my building where we were meeting?)
Kym.


Can't remember, but how about we do that – at least we both know where it is!
christian


Lets. I'm counting the minutes.
christian


I went out with Kym for dinner at Melbourne Central. We ate veal and steak and drank red wine. We chatted non-stop about everything.
We walked through the city, which was busy in the night. It’s nice to be out in the city at night. I got to see Kym’s new Getz, it’s metallic blue. It’s a Getz, what can I say? It is shinny and blue and smells new and you seem to sit very upright in it.
When I got home Aby had taped Friday night Big Brother, which I watched until Big Brother Up-late came on, which I watched until I fell asleep. How many hours of Big Brother was that?


hey ho,
hansel and his hussy
at least its a start for us... feel free to butcher ;) i let mumma out to stretch whats left of her legs, then promptly fetched her insisting that 'missy cats with sore legs must be contained in 3 storey 5 bedroom victorian (Ed note – Edwardian, thanks very much.) terraces, fully equipped with food and bev for thier own goods...' she listened to my speil then promptly scampered to the open front door and made a dash.... uuuurrrgh! god i wish cats were like dogs so a simple growl of 'gitinsiiiide' would suffice, but alas i had to employ the mooshy 'here mummma' how embarrassing... the upside being she is inside and their is no cat pee hopefully.
xx Aby

No comments: