Thursday, September 29, 2005

Boys, Cars and Pretty Girls

SMS. 6.49. Miss how are you? I have a fever and vomited up my feeding tube. Very ugly. What’s wrong I wonder? Have a good one x – Tom

I dropped my car off by 7.30. I was at work by 8am.

SMS. 11.40. Fever gone and sun shining :) so far so good – Tom

SMS. 13.43. Good to hear. How’s the feeding tube? I’ve still got a sore foot. Grrr! – Christian

SMS. 13.57. I vomited up the tube yesterday and am eating as much as I can to avoid re-tubing. Touch of gout for you maybe? – Tom

The MI16 had no brake pads left on the back and it’s going to cost a thousand dollars to fix. I said to the service people that they’d always serviced the car and the car was always serviced on time, so how did this happen? I said to the guy that I relied on them for that sort of stuff, that’s why I continued to take it to them, to the dealer.

I’d have to look back at the service records, said the service bloke. It would depend if we advised you to service the brakes.

If you advised me to have the brakes done, I would have had them done. I’m not that hard up for money, I said. I very well know that this is what happens if you don’t.

As I said, I’d have to look back at your service records.

Sure, look back, I said. I’ll look too, as I have all the service records at homes. But the bottom line was that I wouldn’t be getting the car back until next week. The parts are in Sydney they have to ship them down.

I went to bed at 9pm. Stoned to numbness.

Manny called. He’s hurt his back again. We had phone sex. Ah, ah, ah, aaaaahhhhhh! Manny's sexy voice came down the phone.

Tim, Nicholas & Sylvia Romero came home late pissed, just when I’d sneaked down for a cuppa soup. Nicholas was pulling sugar satchels from his pockets, which he claimed Tim put there, (I tried not to think of what a hand in Nicholas’s pocket would feel like) as his eyes sparkled at me. Nicholas ripped them all open and put them in a bowl. Well, he’s pretty to watch as he does it. It’s one point where pissed and stoned come together, at the ripping of many sugar sachets, one of the rare, even if it is from slightly different skews.

Sylvia was funny. She is so gorgeous.

I left my dope for Nicholas, I had anyway, when I first went to bed. Nicholas thinks that makes me generous, but I just think that if someone wants a smoke and someone else has some that they are not going to smoke, well, it’s just selfish if you don’t offer it to your fellow smoker in need. But I’m old school, I guess. Jasus! I’ve been a party to fifteen years of smoking pot around that coffee table… with potheads of a very high calibre.

I went back to bed.


No comments: