Monday, September 12, 2005

Just to Say It....?

SMS. 8.40. (Tom) Morning – Christian

SMS. 8.42. Good luck. Say hello to David Lynch for me – Christian

I was on the tram. People looked each time my phone beeped a message. Ab was off to New York today, with her mum. She was going to a party that would be attended by David Lynch. Ab is going to walk up to him and ask him to be her friend.

SMS. 8.49. Back at ya Miss xx – Tom

SMS. 8.49. Who is this? My new phone has no sim yet? – Ab

SMS. 8.52. Christian

SMS. 8.52. Not 2 late 2 come with? – Ab

SMS. 8.54. Big smile – Christian


Subject: 11.11


Morning

Christian


Subject: 11.11


Morning Chriso,

Only 2 days to go until your b’day, are you excited??? It’s raining lots up here, Mark’s put in the line up to the new lake and water is spilling in as we type, it’s going to look beautiful!!!!!!!! Luke.


Subject: 11.11


I'm more excited about the lake than my birthday – although, mum did bring me in a birthday cake this morning. I think she thought it was today... but I corrected her, discreetly.

Not raining here, but it is berry, berry cold, or at least, it was this morning.

Christian


I was outside my building having a cigarette when a, not unattractive, Aboriginal guy came towards me.

“Hello beautiful. I saw you from over the road and I just had to come over and ask you out on a date.” He smiled widely. He didn’t seem mad or pissed.

I smiled widely. “I don’t know if my partner would be too happy about that.”

“I bet you…while I’ve got your attention, could you spare a dollar?”

“No.” I laughed. He laughed.

“I tell you one thing though.” He looked me up and down, still smiling. “When we go out on this date, or have a relationship, I’d give you the best blow job you’ve ever had.”

Big grin. Then he was gone.

Big smile


SMS. 17.22. I feel like some play drugs! – Tom

SMS. 17.24. Bad Tom! – Christian

SMS. 17.24. Surely it’s no bad just to say it? – Tom

SMS. 18.41. Just to say it…? – Christian

SMS. 18.41. Gee you’re tough – Tom

SMS. 18.43. I’m still @ work… that was being kind – Christian

SMS. 18.43. In that case I forgive you xxxx – Tom


No comments: