Monday, September 05, 2005

It's Been Grand

The walk to work this morning was going to have to fix a multitude of sins... after the weekend I just had.

Sunday afternoon, about 6pm, “Are you awake, are you awake?” It was Mark lying next to me on the bed. “How long have you been here,” he asked. “I thought you might have been at your mum’s, when I called.”

“Since about 3pm,” I said. “It’s been grand.”

I felt quite bozz-eyed this morning, that’s for sure. Everything seemed fuzzy and far away from focussed. Er!

Tim got up just as I was about to leave – just as I was reading some of my early journal that I wrote some of over the weekend – I’m so tired, he said. But that may have something to do with the pill from Thursday night, as much as it had to do with lack of sleep.

The sun was shining as I left the house. It was quite warm, well, warm compared to previous mornings. It was a gentle walk, I bought apples at Elizabeth and Bourke and was at work at quarter to.

SMS. 17.01. Free tomorrow? If so, I will call Jill – Rachel

SMS. 17.13. Free tomorrow – Christian

Went to a play with my mum, Hitchcock Blonde.

Spoke to Tom for quite a while, he said it help distract him from the pain; sharp, stabbing pains like electric shocks, localised in his bladder.

Tom said Mark visited him today, but he sent Mark away, he was in too much pain.

Smoked pot for the pain.



(Aby)

I feel like I have ignored a message... not sure when, but recently, not so long ago, my conscious is tapping me so. Actually, it's Missy who is reminding me... it must be a girl thing. She's rubbing around my ankles whispering, Ab, Ab, Ab.

So here I am. Got the naughty weed for Tom for the weekend, but, I think, when he feared he might have been running out, with no, apparent, source of supply, he called everyone he knew to put in a request. But in the end, everybody raced down with some, he had more than one supply, so figured, I assumed, I was quite able to look after my purchase myself.

Of course, you know what that meant... lost weekend, pretty much. Yawn. I slept most of yesterday, tucked away in my cave. Gorgeous it was too, until I found Mark hanging off my right arm asking, How long have you been here? Did wonder in my twilight sleep/wake period, Is this a trick question?

Never the less...

Over the weekend, I did manage to watch three movies. Mysterious Skin. I (heart) Huckabies. And Resident Evil; Apocalypse. They were all good, surprisingly.

Did you know that paedophiles get 8 year old boys to fist them? Well, it goes some way to shedding light on the attraction... for me, anyway. Never been able to see it visually before.

I've just been to a play with my mother, too. So I have left the house, don't fret. Hitchcock Blonde. Boring, really. Not quite boring. Okay. Nothing really happened, well, noting I cared about.

I've just been talking to Tom and you know even after all the drugs he's had, he could still work out pi and the size of the circumference of a circle. I was impressed. And I've passed first year uni statistics. Although, how I did that still remains a mystery to me.

So... perhaps a joint then?

Christian


Chatted to Tim and Nicholas. They’d been to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Everybody hates Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – Ab said she felt her intelligence was personally affronted – so, naturally Tim loved it. He has the worst taste in music and films.

Smoked pot with Nicholas. Gazed at his handsome face.

Went to bed.


No comments: