Friday, September 23, 2005

Crazy World

Subject: a cure for lonely souls...


that or holy teledo...

def the strangest thing ive seen all day, but hey its only 11am.

click on the links and ummm errrr enjoy?

xx

Aby

crazy world we livin in... crazy.


Unless they are J-pegs, I never bother looking at them. Call me lazy. Call me discerning.


Subject: Ever seen baby Porcupines?...


tres cute!

Aby


Subject: Ever seen baby Porcupines?...


There is something kind of revolting about the baby porcupines, in a pink, maggoty sort of way.

Christian


SMS. 7.43. I understand Christian. You can escape even now though, if you really try xxxx – Tom

SMS. 8.32. True. By the needle or the gun, or something clever I have done. Actually, if I ask my mum, she’d say I am too young – Christian

SMS. 8.33. And full of promise – Christian

SMS. 10.03. That’s not what I meant. Pull your head out of your arse and live your life – Tom

SMS. 10.08. I think u misunderstood my meaning… my life is under my control… I’m as full of promise as I choose to be – Christian

SMS. 10.22. That’s the spirit – Tom

SMS. 10.31. I watched a movie last night with 20 year old Irish boys, Cowboys & Angels… that’s where all this came from… – Christian


Subject: 11.11


(M&L)

Morning. Lovely day. Kind of hot here. Sort of. After a fashion.

Christian


I realise I should write more to Mark and Luke, no wonder they never respond. It’s not like I find writing hard, huh?

SMS. 12.03. Okay a context is always good. Melancholy and nostalgia in small doses only Miss then off to the gym with you :) – Tom


Subject: bright side


(Leah)

When we're in our rockers wizened up, grey and wrinkled, with knee rugs, bowels and brains gone, we'll at least be able to point to our mouths and cry, "Good teeth! Good teeth!"

Christian


Subject: bright side


Maybe, we may be in a casket with everything else gone and just the teeth sitting on a purple silk pillow gleaming eerily because they are made of asbestos………

Leah


Subject: bright side


I don't know about your veneers, but I ain't gonna play around with asbestos mouth improvements, let me assure you.

I could just picture us by a river somewhere, in zimmer frame chairs, heads rotating wildly, idiot eyes, bad skin, nearly bald, dribbling, quite possibly, saying,

"Ay?"

"Ay?"

"What?"

"What did they say?"

"What?"

"I couldn't hear."

"Speak up."

"What?"

"Speak up."

"Not young any more."

"What did they say?"

"I don't know."

"What?"

"What?"

"couldn't hear."

Pained expressions, screwed up faces. Silence. Shaking head. Stop... turn to look at each other... look ahead again. Coy smile. Giggle. Nudge.

"Good teeth though."

Raised eyebrows. Conformational nod. "Yes, good teeth."

Christian


Subject: bright side


I would love to do this but fear that you will be long gone to the land of lung cancer and that makes me very sad, coz you don't have to do that… Leah


Subject: bright side


Actually Miss, I hate to burst your bubble, but the way you fiercely – dare I say with gay abandon – chugged through those million cigarettes, you are certainly not out of the woods yourself. Christian


Subject: bright side


Maybe, but I had the sense to give up and mean it! Once for seven years………..

Time you started to get serious coz I do want you to be old and grey and in my life! Leah


Is it too late to say yes to Nicholas? Christian

I just caught him – he was there – he is getting you one Tim

He's adorable, isn't he. Christian

Makes me dribble!! Tim

Yes, well, maybe I should keep well away from that and associated images. Christian

Actually he only got one – you and Tony will have to go halves. Tim

I'll share anything with Tony, no problem. Christian


SMS. 17.32. (Tom) I’m going home I’ve done my time… – Christian

SMS. 17.33. The whole damn bus is cheering… – Christian

SMS. 18.00. I just saw Kim Beasley sitting on a park bench (like a whale) in Parliament Reserve smoking a cigar – Christian

SMS. 19.57. Joint? – Christian

I hung around waiting for Tom to answer my texts so I could go and visit him. He didn’t answer. 


No comments: