Friday, September 30, 2005

I'd Rather Go Shopping

SMS. 7.45. Morning miss. How’s your day thus far? – Christian

SMS. 7.51. I was just texting you! Good this morning. Bad week here so glad it’s Friday. Visit soon? So bored! Enjoy ya day xxx – Tom

SMS. 7.56. I was going to visit tonight but my car is in the shop till Mon, might visit tomorrow after I pick up my other car – Christian

SMS. 7.56. ok – Tom

SMS. 7.59. Perry should lend me his Lexus? Do u think I should ask? – Christian


I called Tom as I walked to work, to prove I was still a working mouth and not just working fingers. He’s had a bad week, sicked up his nasal feeding tube. Had to have his catheter removed and cleaned and another inserted because of infection. His bladder had stopped bleeding for days, but then started again yesterday, with pussy discharge.

But he’s back up to sixty three kilos and feeling better today.


11.11. Hello. Good morning to you all. Christian


Hello to you too and a very good afternoon to thou chri chri. Are you coming to us tonight eh…yes? …M(ark)


I'm going to play with me mum tomorrow. The Peugeot is in the shop being very naughty, not getting it back until next week. So I'll pick up the Rover tomorrow and drive up to you after mum’s. Luke – at work, real cute – has offered me ten thousand cash today for the Cooper S. Christian


OK take it….garage fees to me come to $9950.00… Don't you think you'd get more for it somewhere else though… Mark


SMS. 17.35. (Tom) Ah miss, end of the week. Bunch of sexy baby lawyers in jogging shorts to greet me as I leave the building, got to luv that! – Christian


I bought shoes after work. I decided to buy boots for work, my shoes are fucked anyway, lost all their colour in a strange sort of scuffed way. And the laces across the top of my foot are really hurting me. I just needed shoes that didn’t tie across my foot.

I saw cute Luke, from work, in front of Myers. Smart and handsome. When will you realise you are mine?

I went to Emporio and bought boots and a pair of cool runners. I have to be able to start walking to work again, tramming it isn’t helping my flabby stomach.


SMS. 18.13. Ah I do envy you sometimes Christian. I’m fasting for a scan at 7.30. Friday night entertainment. Woo-hoo :) – Tom

SMS. 18.15. U have all the fun – Christian

SMS. 18.29. But I pay for it in the end – Tom

SMS. 18.33. Don’t we all, babe. Don’t we all – Christian

I saw Mark Windsor at Spring Street. They’d been to see Tom last night. He looked good. He always looks good.

SMS. 18.35. Having said that, I’ve just been shoe shopping. Just call me Carrie – Christian

SMS. 18.36. Instead of going to the doctor, I decided to buy new shoes – Christian

SMS. 18.40. Christian! That is bad – Tom

SMS. 18.42. Oh? Not that bad? – Christian


No one was home, lucky I got the key from Jane last night. I got two cut, after the one key episode, but I put them both on the Peugeot key ring.

The house was quiet.

I have to pick up the Rover and drive the old boy up to Bolago. He still picks up his skirts and goes when I stick the boot to him, that’s for sure. Heaps of grunt, bigger leaps than the Peugeot; brute force, not smooth multi-valve power. But, I think I still like the more psycho nature of a tuned up four cylinder, you feel like you are driving. The Rover is Concord, the Peugeot is a fighter jet.

Tim, Nicholas, Anna and the girl whose name I always forget, went out for dinner.

These new boots are killing me.

I should have gone and got the car tonight. Why? When I could do it in the sunny light of the morning. Tram by day light is so much more agreeable.

Giddy.

11.11, or is that 23.11. Not quite the same, now is it.

 

No comments: