Saturday, October 01, 2005

My Old Mum, Hospital, Country

Up at 7am. Yay for me. Got to get ready soon and head over to mums… by tram. Get the Rover, drive mum to 3CR to get her confounded salt. Then visit Tom and then head to Bolago.

When I spoke to Tom last night he said please come and visit, I am bored off my brain. Poor Tom, it’s a bad thing, as far as my visiting record goes, if he has to implore me to visit.

Went to mums. We didn’t get the wretched salt, we got cat food instead. Then we drove to Brighton Cemetery to visit great grand mama Emily. I took a photo of her grave.

SMS. 13.15. On my way – Christian

I visited with Tom, we sat in the sun and smoked pot, until his parents turned up, so we headed to the café and ate.

I got to Bolago around 5pm. Sebastian’s last Saturday night. It was a transcendental meditation weekend, so the guests were very quiet.

I scanned all the photos I had taken.

I fell asleep in the L.G.L. (little gay lounge) watching The Sound of Music. (of all things) I woke up alone at 3am.

 

No comments: